- Jul 2, 2016
Bitcoin gambling has been taking over quite a few sites and has provided a way for new sites to pop up literally out of nowhere. What do you feel about bitcoin in general and do you think it's good for online casinos or not?
For those unfamiliar with bitcoin I will list a few things about it:
- Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows low-fee transactions from and to anywhere and it's not tied to banks
- The value of bitcoins is defined by the markets and therefore fluctuates
- Allows transactions without the need of providing personal information
- Non-reversible transactions
- Easy to obtain via exchanges (a lot easier than a while back)
Currently there are quite a few casinos that accept bitcoins and provide large variety of games you would see at a regular online casino such as slots, table games, roulette etc. The more unknown game is "dice", usually with just a 1% house edge is a perfect and simple game to play. Currently there's a lack of good poker rooms for bitcoin which is partly the reason I want to get people know about bitcoin and perhaps get new people on board.
A few bitcoin casino sites:
I am open to any questions about bitcoin so please, feel free to post.